Thank you for participating in National Locum Tenens Week, brought to you by the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations® (NALTO®).
This toolkit is to provide healthcare staffing agencies with official brand assets that unify us in celebrating the locum tenens industry together, while also allowing each individual company the opportunity to further leverage this campaign with their own unique brand promotion.
The purpose of National Locum Tenens Week is to recognize the physicians dedicated to meet the needs for care by practicing locum tenens at medical facilities nationwide.
National Locum Tenens Week is a valuable opportunity for locum tenens recruiters to tell their story on a national stage. As our NALTO® marketing efforts focus on building such a platform for this promotion moving forward, we ask for you to join us again in defining the narrative that is the story of locum tenens.
BRAND STANDARDS – LOGOS
HORIZONTAL – DOWNLOAD
HORIZONTAL WITH DATES – DOWNLOAD
Headline Museo Sans 700
Headline Museo Sans 500
Subheadline Museo Sans 300
Note: Museo Sans is available for purchase online or as part of your Adobe
Creative Cloud subscription via Adobe Typekit. Alternatively, you may
substitute with the typface Raleway which is available for free through
TEMPLATE – DOWNLOAD
<Your Company Logo Here>
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
<MONTH DAY>, 2018
(SAMPLE HEADLINE) <COMPANY NAME> RECOGNIZES NATIONAL LOCUM TENENS WEEK, IMPACT OF TEMPORARY PHYSICIAN STAFFING ON U.S. HEALTHCARE DELIVERY
<CITY, STATE>: In conjunction with National Locum Tenens Week, <Company Name> has announced its annual initiative to honor the temporary physicians who provide coverage at medical facilities combatting the current U.S doctor shortage.
<Insert quote from company leadership here>.
<And/or Insert statement(s) specific to your company’s program, or mission as a locum tenens staffing agency in relation to NLTW>.
National Locum Tenens Week occurs the second full week in August each year. Led by the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations® (NALTO®), the program’s annual platform provides the staffing industry a forum to collectively recognize the vital role that locum tenens doctors serve in the delivery of medicine today.
About NALTO® (www.NALTO.org): The National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations® (NALTO®) is the only professional association of temporary physician staffing firms committed to a code of ethics and to maintaining the highest industry standards.
About <Company> <(URL)>:
<Enter your company description here.>
<Additional Logos may include the National Locum Tenens Week program logo or NALTO® Member logo if applicable>.
Share your #locumtenensweek pride on social media! Download the official banner and apply it to your company or personal profile. Pre-sized artwork has been provided for LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Please include the #locumtenensweek hash tag in your content plan and don’t forget to connect with our NALTO® official pages as well.
Build Relationships with Physicians and Clients
- Tell your story.
- Talk about the impact your locum tenens physicians make at medical facilities in need of coverage to meet the increasing demand for care.
- Reinforce your unique identity. What differentiates you from other healthcare staffing firms? Have you been recognized for the customer experience you provide or the culture you’ve created at your company?
- It’s an opportunity to thank your physicians and the facilities at which they provide coverage for their loyalty to your business.
- Introduce locum tenens staffing solutions to a wider audience by incentivizing permanent placement business units for presenting you to new clientele as a trusted source for locum tenens coverage.
- Choose from the logo suite and incorporate a new design into your current advertising campaign. Grab attention with the official NLTW mark; then drive home your firm’s message and distinct brand equities.
- Focus your external communications on further educating your audience about the locum tenens industry. This may include announcing the results of a recent survey you conducted, or publishing a white paper in conjunction with your NLTW promotion.
- Entertain clients and candidates at your place of work by hosting a client appreciation event in your market. Locum tenens professionals rarely have the chance to see customers face-to-face; take the opportunity during NLTW to invite them to visit the place and meet the people who make it all happen.
- Unable to bring customers to you? Think about what might make your doctors just a little bit happier while on the road, and send them a thank you gift from their agency rep.
Drive Revenue with Your Team
- NLTW is a week-long opportunity for the entire company to collaborate together on shared revenue goals.
- It’s also an entire week to compete. Challenge and incentivize producers to hit KPI’s during National Locum Tenens Week.
- Identify and recognize recruiters, marketers, and shared services that excel both individually and through collaboration. Then take a moment to share their best practices with the team.
- Produce internal signage to post in the halls of your office that celebrates, motivates, and unifies your team.
- Do you have an exciting announcement to share in front of everyone, such as a promotion? Shine a spotlight on your locum tenens leadership during National Locum Tenens Week.
NALTO® Marketing Committee